An opportunity has arisen for a Support worker to join a large organisation that supports vulnerable people in our society right across the East Midlands. Within this role you will be working across both outreach and supported living services in and around the Retford area. You will be providing support for individuals who have learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism and/or physical needs. You will have the responsibility of supporting these people with daily tasks, their personal care needs and accessing their local community.
The successful candidate for this position will have previous experience within a social care setting along with a driving licence and access to your own vehicle. You will also have a passion and commitment to supporting these people that will really help make a difference to their lives in this extremely rewarding role.
Your new rewarding role also comes with many other added benefits, such as:
- Permanent opportunities available
- Competitive Salary
- Development Opportunities
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Be part of an exceptional team
This position is advertised on a temporary to permanent basis where by you will complete a 12-week period with the support of AJ Recruitment, resulting in a permanent position at the end of the 12 weeks.
The advantages of taking the Temp to Perm route:
- Support System – We are fully available through the whole Temp to Perm process to help guide and support you and ensure your start to your new role runs as smoothly as possible.
- Try before you by – Temp to Perm positions allow you to get insight into your job responsibilities and a taste of the company culture. This will help you decide if this is the right employer for you long term.
- Foot in the door – Starting with the company on a Temp to Perm contract can be a great way to get your foot in the door. Once you have shown them how great you are, you are much more likely to secure yourself a permanent position.
- Fast track application – You will have dedicated consultant that will ensure your application process runs smoothly and aim to have you working within 1 week after your interview.
- Easily Try New Care Environments – If you are curious about different social care settings, Temp to Perm contracts are a fantastic way to work in that setting and see if it is what you would enjoy doing on a more permanent basis.
- Learn New Skills & Expand Your CV – You will learn a lot and be able to expand the skills section on your CV by working in a different environment with other skilled social care professionals, as well as adding new jobs.
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call 03305 552233.