Are you a bright, enthusiastic and understanding person who has a high degree of respect for young people and adults who need support with their complex needs, learning and social skills?
If so, you could spend your day supporting people with a variety of health conditions such as, sensory impairments, dementia learning, behavioral and social difficulties.
The ultimate benefit and reward of this role is the personal fulfilment you will feel when you see just how much your support is enabling people to Achieve their independence and full potential.
As well as the personal rewards that comes with being a Support Worker, working for as part of the AJ team
- Work as many shifts as you want with a variety of shift patterns to choose from
- Opportunity to work for regular clients or enjoy a varied work schedule
- Build your confidence in a range of care environments
- Receive support from friendly, helpful and efficient Consultants 24/7
- Enjoy an interesting career that provides challenges
- Meet new people, new colleagues and new work places
Now is a great time to join AJ Recruitment’s team of Support Workers. We have more team members than ever providing care and support within social care organisations across Yorkshire and the Humber. You can expect ongoing support and training to help you achieve your career aspirations, upskill yourself and enjoy working in a wide range of care environments. As we work hard to become the UK’s most trusted staffing agency, more organisations are using our services which means plenty of work for you.
Not only will you enjoy a range of free training, there will also be future opportunities for permanent roles within the services you enjoy working at. Our flexible working shifts empower you to choose an option that suits your lifestyle. Finally, along with the competitive hourly rates of pay, we encourage a greater work-life balance and value your personal aspirations.
- ‘Temp to Perm’ and Permanent opportunities available
- 28 days’ holiday
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Freedom to work around your family, studies and lifestyle
- Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Be part of an exceptional team
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call 03305 552233.