We are currently working alongside an organisation that offers not only care and support, but education services for young people and adults. An opportunity has arisen in one of their residential services in South Yorkshire that provides personal care and support for adults aged 18+ who have learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
In this challenging, yet extremely rewarding role you will be responsible for supporting people through their daily routines to really help make a difference to their lives.
This role requires you to have a passion and commitment to supporting these young adults that will really help make a difference to their lives. Along with being a great communicator, working as part of a team will come naturally to you.
Your new rewarding role also comes with many other added benefits, such as:
- Permanent opportunities available
- Joining an extremely supportive team
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Be part of an exceptional team
This position is advertised on a temporary to permanent basis where by you will complete a 12-week period with the support of AJ Recruitment, resulting in a permanent position at the end of the 12 weeks.
The advantages of taking the Temp to Perm route:
- Support System – We are fully available through the whole Temp to Perm process to help guide and support you and ensure your start to your new role runs as smoothly as possible.
- Try before you by – Temp to Perm positions allow you to get insight into your job responsibilities and a taste of the company culture. This will help you decide if this is the right employer for you long term.
- Foot in the door – Starting with the company on a Temp to Perm contract can be a great way to get your foot in the door. Once you have shown them how great you are, you are much more likely to secure yourself a permanent position.
- Fast track application – You will have dedicated consultant that will ensure your application process runs smoothly and aim to have you working within 1 week after your interview.
- Easily Try New Care Environments – If you are curious about different social care settings, Temp to Perm contracts are a fantastic way to work in that setting and see if it is what you would enjoy doing on a more permanent basis.
- Learn New Skills & Expand Your CV – You will learn a lot and be able to expand the skills section on your CV by working in a different environment with other skilled social care professionals, as well as adding new jobs.
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call 03305 552233.