Looking for a flexible Support Worker role in Social Care?
Now is a great time to join AJ Recruitment’s team of Support Workers. We have more team members than ever providing care and support within social care organisations across Hull. You can expect ongoing support and training to help you achieve your career aspirations, upskill yourself and enjoy working in a wide range of care environments.
You will be supporting people with autism and complex conditions to live independent lives. A life where people with autism can live in their own home, work and enjoy spend their free time enjoying their favorite hobbies and things to do. If you are looking for a role that gives you a sense of fulfilment and is rewarding, helping people take their first steps on this journey will definitely be extremely rewarding for you personally and professionally.
Your new rewarding role also comes with many other added benefits, such as:
- Work as many shifts as you want with a variety of shift patterns to choose from
- Opportunity to work for regular clients or enjoy a varied work schedule
- Build your confidence in a range of care environments
- Receive support from friendly, helpful and efficient Consultants 24/7
- Enjoy an interesting career that provides challenges
- Meet new people, new colleagues and new work places
Not only will you enjoy a range of free training,there will also be future opportunities for permanent roles within the services you enjoy working at. Our flexible working shifts empower you to choose an option that suits your lifestyle. Finally, along with the competitive hourly rates of pay, we encourage a greater work-life balance and value your personal aspirations.
- Permanent opportunities available
- 28 days’ holiday
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Freedom to work around your family, studies and lifestyle
- Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Be part of an exceptional team
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call 03305 552233.