Here at AJ, we are on a mission to grow our exceptional team of temporary Support Workers.
There has always been a significant skills shortage in Social Care and since Brexit and the Pandemic, staffing requirements in the sector have risen to the greatest extent in over two decades.
The aim of the #ReferAFriendToAJ campaign is to:
- Drive people with the right skills and values into the Social Care sector to help us grow our team enabling us to support the most vulnerable people in our society.
Social care is everyone's business, and for a lot of people, they will have family members, who will access or have already accessed these services. Taking part in this campaign will have a direct impact and benefit to those people by ensuring they get access to the high-quality care and support they require.
There are a number of ways you can support this campaign:
- Sharing the social shares in the toolkit on your social media pages and tagging #ReferAFriendToAJ inviting your peers to join the AJ team.
- Sharing and liking social content posts from AJ Recruitments Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages to help raise awareness.
- Handing out the printable leaflets in the toolkit to your peers who you think would make a great addition to the AJ team, inviting them to apply.
- Spread the word by word-of-mouth and let us know who you think would make a great addition to the AJ team.
For every successful referral you make to us (for each person who joins AJ), you can earn £100*. This is uncapped, so you can earn as much as you like!
(If you download the toolkit on a phone you will find it in your downloads folder!)
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.